MA practicum reports
In September 2015, English was introduced into primary education in grade 3 (age 10 years old). Since then a three semester MA in Teaching Primary English has been offered in higher education institutions with an integrated practicum. In most cases, this practicum includes a piece of small-scale teacher research. The practicum reports provide a description of this research. Since 2017 they have been open access in the institutional repositories.
- For a list of MA practicum reports from 2017 please click here.
- For a list of MA practicum reports from 2018 please click here.
Before September 2015 a number of higher education institutions ran MA courses which afforded opportunities for research into primary English. Many of these research projects investigated English as an extracurricular or curricular enrichment activity.
- For a list of MA dissertations from 2016-2018 please click here.
- For a list of MA dissertations from 2013-2015 please click here.
- For a list of MA dissertations from 2009-2012 please click here.
Very few PhD theses have been written that focus on primary English education. For a list of PhD theses thus far completed, please click here.